How to View and Register for Webinars
View and browse our Webinar selections
To view upcoming "Live Sessions" click View Live & Recorded Sessions https://mzbierlyconsulting.webex.com. When you reach the page, under the left hand navigation - "Attend a Session" - select "Live Sessions". Any upcoming Webinars are listed there.
"Recorded" Webinar sessions
- Available 24/7 at your convenience through our website
- You will hear the questions and answers that took place during the "Live" session. (Questions cannot be submitted.)
- You select from a larger list of topics from the past three years.
- You must request a copy of the presentation slides to be sent to you.
- After registering, you can re-access the Recorded version for 30 calendar days.
- How it works: View our library of Recorded Webinar Sessions. Then select the Webinar you are interested in, and enter payment information. After submitting, you will be emailed an access code that is good for 30 days. When you view the recorded session, it will be played on your computer and audio comes through your computer speakers. You can stop, pause, fast forward etc. just like any other recorded media.
"Live" Webinar sessions
- Presented in "real time". Scheduled in advance for a specified date and time.
- Questions via "email" are submitted throughout the session to the moderator. The moderator reads the questions aloud and the presenters answer them in real time.
- Shortly before the seminar you are emailed a reminder and a PDF of the presentation materials.
- How it works: When you register, you are sent a website link and access code. You are also provided with a dial-in phone number. At the scheduled time you access the link, enter your access code, and the first slide of the presentation will appear on your computer screen. Then, call the phone number given. Your phone will carry the voice of the presenters.
- To view upcoming "Live Sessions" select View all Recorded sessions now. When you reach that page, under the left hand navigation - "Attend a Session" - select "Live Sessions". Any upcoming Webinars are listed there.
Two ways to register
- Online – Browse, sign up and charge your credit card
- Contact our Webinar Coordinator
Ned will introduce you to the Webinar concept, guide you on course selection and answer any questions.
Don't forget you can experience your first Webinar as our guest. Here's how.